10/15/16 What scares me the most in life?

I think the thing that scares me the most in life is having my heart shattered again and no one wanting to salvage the pieces that scattered in the wind. I guess a lot of people would admonish me for my fear, but they just don’t know me and my past so they wouldn’t understand. A lot of people just tell me that I have to relinquish my emotions and stop letting them get to me, but I guess that’s just too difficult anymore. I guess being bipolar and having anger issues might predispose me to unbridled crying sessions after break-ups, but I just wish that so many people would be so spurious in relationships. Every relationship i seem to get into gets muddled up and, the next thing you know, people are spasmodically fighting and yelling loudly at each other and getting into deadlocked arguments causing yet another break-up. The majority of the kids at our school are opinionated when it ones to who they want to date, hang out with, etc.. that it’s really hilarious sometimes to just sit back and watch as everyone else’s relationships slowly diffuse, but when it happens to you, its different and suddenly not as funny.

Ok guys. i suppose the majority of ya’ll maybe fell for that. Well let me tell you something. That stuff up there? It isn’t true. I mean some of it is, but not really. What i’m really afraid of is going outside of my house in the dark because we live in the middle of nowhere by the woods.